The Most Fascinating Image

Read… read the verse of Vettini Sura ‘’ we created human in most beautiful way’’. Dear Fellow Brother/sister.
The most precious pearl is the soul. Yet, human body is just like kneading trough as size but the image of the human is the most fascinating image of all. It is far beyond and above the highest heaven. It can not be comprehended by mind. Audients and I, both shall burn , if I reveal the preciousness of this priceless thing.
Maybe, you have studied so many books and not found the answers yet. Because you did not studied your own self. You did not recognize who you really are. So than, none of the words or the knowledge, you learned are not embodied by your own core of self. Thus you are to live off your own capital. You do not endeavor at all. But the truth is, we should go on our journey by Love, divine Love, not with simple science.
Rumi is asked: what is the sign/symbol of the God in earth?. Here, rumi’s answer; ’’The secret/mystery of the God is Human. God created Human, He created Himself within the human and He hide Himself in human and mystery.’’
If One self can express numerous wonders, offers so many meanings, respecting all the words are unfolded by the divine light of the God. God sees by human, god comprehends, knows by human. if we dont imitate him and act the morals of God, We lose alot… ''the creator who is created me out of absence. My creator make my voice speak. My creator who make me express and vocalize, mercy me, grace me, favour me… and all my words and wanders just become him!’’

Shadowless Human -  The Representative of  the Exalted Mevlana Jelaluddin Rumi  Hasan Dede

Translation by Şeniz Doğan
ArtWork by Sermed Berktav

Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar