Scared Of Nothing

Hazrat Ali speaks to us as follows:
In a God that I do not see, I neither believe nor have faith.
What did our Lord Hazrat Ali mean by this? I believed in every word of our Lord Prophet Muhammed, I saw God’s divine light in the face of Him and I had faith in Him, he wanted to say. Our Lord Hazrat Ali, blessings be upon him, since he was truthfully devoted himself to our Prophet, he always took place in the forefront at wars and he always succeeded. Our Lord Hazrat Ali commands:
“ Gentlemen! I did not pull out thrown the door of the castle Khyber with the power of my body. On the contrary, since I was surrendered ascetically with where I have faith in, my power came from where I was devoted. How was that castle door removed with that power - even my mind stopped.
If one person stays completely surrendered, then this person is scared of neither death nor anything else. Because now there is nothing that belongs to his personality. The reason for us not being able to reach that beauty is that we always live in doubt, we always ask “I wonder if, I doubt if, or is it so, is it right or wrong”. Let’s stop doubting and asking questions any more.
Sufi path requires complete submission and there is no room for doubt in this path. If you start your journey with doubt with mind there is no way to go. The beginning of everything is faith and submission.
If a person’s surrender is not complete, his faith is also weak. The love of such a person is not real. Look how beautifully they said: “A dervish without love is like a softa without faith, There is no dervish without love, no softa without faith.”

 Hasan Dede Rumi Chats from Meram to Silivrikapi

Translation by Aslı Dikenelli

Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar