You Are My Eyes You Are My Ears

Whatever you do, know it is done by Me; whatever the body does, the Soul has done it.
You are my eyes, you are my ears; I have mentioned these two, remember the rest.
If that treasure was not in the world, then to what end would it be a ruined house?
Seek the treasure, my father; move your hand, move your hand.
His sweet scent has become our guide to rose and basil, to rose and basil.
Atom by atom all are purchasers; beware, do not sell your pearl cheaply.
The mouse will come out, the cat will come out, if you open the mouth of the bag.
When love is there, the soul suffers no diminution; may the shadow of the Beloved not be afar!
You will recite the rest of this, moonfaced moon, shining Venus!

Mevlana Jelaluddin Rumi (Mystical poems of Rumi- A.J. Arberry)

Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar