The Path To Source of Purity

Did I not tell you, "Do not leave, for I am your friend!"? For in this mirage of nothingness I am the Fountainhead of Life! Even if in anger you leave Me for a hundred thousand years, In the end you will return, for I am your true Goal! Did I not tell you, "Be not content with worldly forms!"? For I am the fashioner of the tabernacle of your contentment! Did I not tell you, "I am the Sea and you are just a single fish!"? Do not be tempted ashore, for I am your Crystal Sea! Did I not tell you, "Do not fly like a bird to the snare!"? Come to me, for I am the very Power of your flight! Did I not tell you, "They will rob you leave you numb with cold!"? But I am the Fire and Warmth and Heat of your desire! Did I not tell you, "They will taint your character, Until you forget that I am your Source of Purity!"? Did I not tell you, "Do not question how I direct your affairs!"? For I am the Creator without directions. If your heart is lamp, let it lead you to your true path. And if you are godly, know that I am your Lord! Dıvan-ı Shams 1725

Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar