My Years Without Mawlana - Childhood - 4

In the time of my childhood, a marvellous apparition had come down upon me. No one was aware of my state. My father was unaware of my state. My fahter was unaware of my state. He was saying, "First of all, you are not mad. I don't know what's going on with you. It's also not the rearing and discipline, and it's not such and such."
I said, "Listen to one word from me: With me you're like duck eggs put under a hen. The hen nurtered them, and baby ducks appeared. When the baby ducks became a bit larger, they went with the mother to the edge of the stream and entered the water. Their mother was a hen. She ran along hte edge of the stream, with no possibility of going into the water. Now, father, I see that the ocean has become my mount, an this my homeland and state. If you are of me or I am of you, come into the ocean. If not go back to the hens. That's where you're hung up."
He said, "If you are like this with friends, how do you act with enemies?"

Me & Rumi - My Years Without Mawlana - Childhood

Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar