They Dragged Me

This is love: to fly to heaven, every moment to rend a hundred veils; At first instance, to break away from breath – first step, to renounce feet; To disregard this world, to see only that which you yourself have seen I said, "Heart, congratulations on entering the circle of lovers, on gazing beyond the range of the eye, on running into the alley of the breasts.”
Whence came this breath, O heart? Whence came this throbbing, O heart? Bird, speak the tongue of birds: I can heed your cipher! The heart said, “I was in the factory whilst the home of water and clay was abaking. I was flying from the workshop whilst the workshop was being created. When I could no more resist, they dragged me; how shall I tell the manner of that dragging?”
Mystical Poems - Mevlana Jelaluddin Rumi

Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar