The Most Direct Way

Whatever happens, it happens because of our actions. If you set out on the spiritual path, you'll begin to perceive the truth. Slowly you'll find your true identity and realize that all beauties are from God. When you think of God above all else you're at ease; if you don't it's all worries, anxieties and fears.
Mevlana said; "Love is the most direct way of bringing a person to the Lord. Love makes you crazy; if you are already crazy, it brings you to your senses."
Then he described himself thus: "My mother is love; my father is love; my God is love; my prophet is love. I am a child of love. I have come to this world to tell of love; Divine Love!"...(to be continued)

Discussions on Rumi...Hasan Dede's Own Words By Ayşe Özalp and Carole J. Douglas

ArtWork by Sermed Berktav

Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar